Welcome!

My Journey in life living with a chronic illness.... Fibromyalgia.

Hello, and welcome to my Blog! I hope this page helps everyone understand Fibromyalgia and what it's like to live with this chronic illness. I'm not looking for sympathy and I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I just want people to understand this illness. I hope that you learn something from my Blog. All I ask for is a little understanding and kindness... and from those who Pray... a little prayer for strength maybe? Thanks for following my Blog! Loves, Tab

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amethyst Dragonfly: Too much going on...

Amethyst Dragonfly: Too much going on...: Well, I decided to blog after not doing so yesterday. I've been sleeping in late the past three days, sinuses are really beating me up along...

No comments:

Post a Comment