Welcome!

My Journey in life living with a chronic illness.... Fibromyalgia.

Hello, and welcome to my Blog! I hope this page helps everyone understand Fibromyalgia and what it's like to live with this chronic illness. I'm not looking for sympathy and I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me, I just want people to understand this illness. I hope that you learn something from my Blog. All I ask for is a little understanding and kindness... and from those who Pray... a little prayer for strength maybe? Thanks for following my Blog! Loves, Tab

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodnight John Boy! Just a ramble before bed!

Well, I finally made it on here tonight. Today was a busy day! I spent the morning running errands with my hubby and son, we had to go do grocery shopping for my mother in-law. Then we went and picked up my momma. <3 She offered to watch our boy for the day while hubby and I spent time together. We did some shopping, I needed a new Blue Tooth for my phone. I got a pretty cool one... It's Blue and has a star fleet logo from Star Trek. I know... I'm a dork! Lol  Then we had a really nice lunch at Olive Garden, and we were so stuffed we didn't have dinner... we did finally eat a little snack about 10pm. I had a really nice day and loved spending all that time alone with hubby. I tell you, I don't know what I'd do without my momma. (I don't even want to think about that, we are so very close)  I'm so thankful that she is able to help us out by watching our son. It gives us a little time to relax and have some time alone. Alone time with your spouse is very important in a relationship when you have children... especially if you have a special needs child. You need that time just to get away and relax and enjoy each others company.... No Mommy and Daddy duties!  My FMS symptoms haven't been too bad today... Until tonight when I slowed down and put my feet up. Throbbing pains in my feet and the usual knotted feeling in the neck and shoulders, and my body is stiff. My neck is so stiff! It even feels very hard to the touch. It's getting very annoying, my hands are being attacked now by the FM... I have joint pain in them sometimes and stiffness. it makes it hard to even open a bottle of water. It was quite embarrassing when I bought a bottle of water a recently, and I had to ask the cashier if she would open it for me. She was very nice and we were chatting anyway, nobody else was in line or around. I explained a little to her about FMS, and how it was embarrassing to have to ask her to open the bottle. She said it was ok... and that she didn't mind helping me. She also told me that she was used to opening bottles for her mom who had problems with her hands.  Anyway, After a long day of shopping and running all over town, I am done! Pooped! Fizzled out! ;)  Been fighting sinuses like crazy today... at least no migraine showed up! I'm just rambling on here... and I think I should go to bed! I'm probably boring you all silly! ;) Lol  I promise tomorrow my blog will be a little better... I'm honestly to tired to do this right now and my hands are giving me trouble. Night Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment